- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Chicken with Baked Beans Recipe
This is a quick and easy chicken recipe, served with steamed rice for healthy meal. An easy dinner your family will love.
- In a casserole, heat oil and fry chicken until dry. Transfer cooked chicken and set aside, retaining oil in the pan.
- In the same pan, saute chopped garlic until brown, add onions cook until translucent.
- Add cooked chicken, baked beans and chili. Add 1 cup of water, add salt and pepper according to taste. Cook until done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
- 1/2 kl chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 piece carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp oil, for sauteeing
- 1 cup water
- green chili, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste