Recipe for Oven-Fried Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
More and more often, Mom is looking for quick and easy recipes to make that allow her more time with the kids after a long day at work or running errands.
Gone are the days that mom has enough time to stand over a frying pan of hot grease. Gone are the days that she has to place each piece of chicken into the fryer for some good old fashioned fried chicken. With this recipe, Mom can cook all of the chicken at the same time, get the same friend effect and have less grease to clean up.
Oven fried chicken is an easier way of getting that home fried chicken taste, with less mess and less time standing over the frying pan too!
- 1 Package Chicken Thighs
- 1 Preferred Seasoning
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using the vegetable oil, coat the baking pan.
- Open the chicken and separate the pieces.
- Put flour in a large bowl.
- Season each piece of chicken with your preferred seasonings.
- After seasoned, place chicken in flour bowl and completely cover with flour.
- Once floured, place chicken on pan.
- Slice onion and place one ring on each piece of chicken.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy dinner!
Rate this Recipe
Great Side for Chicken
- How to Make Quick Rolls (Bread)
Just imagine fresh, hot bread straight from the oven. Try this quick roll recipe the next time you are craving homemade bread.
More Dinner Ideas
- Dinner Ideas on a Budget for Every Day of the Week
Just because you are on a budget doesn't mean you can't enjoy some good tasting food made straight out of your home. Try this seven day dinner menu complete with appetizer, soup and dessert recipes.
More Chicken Recipes
© 2012 Sydney Spence