- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Under 30-Minute Recipes
Lemon Chicken Piccata
- 1 1/4 lbs Chicken Cutlets (4)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (or chicken broth)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- TT Salt
- TT Black pepper
- Season chicken with salt and paper. Dredge chicken in flour, and shake off excess, if any.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat 1-2 minutes.
- Place oil and 1 tablespoon butter in pan, swirl to coat.
- Let butter melt; add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until it is well browned.
- Ruduce heat to medium-low; add stock, lemon juice and capers. Cook 2-3 minutes or until sauce has thickened and chicken is165*F.
- Remove chicken; whisk in remaining butter. Serve with pasta.
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||171|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 31 g||62%|
|Cholesterol 100 mg||33%|
|Sodium 510 mg||21%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|