Chili Cheese Spaghetti
- 1 16 oz. box of spaghetti, 2 chopped bell peppers and 1 chopped onion and 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 roll of ground turkey or ground beef or Italian sausage
- 8 slices of cheese individual sliced or 1 jar of cheese conqueso, velveeta cheese, or shredded. etc.
- 1 or 1/1/2 spaghetti sauce can or jar.
- 2 cans of chili, beans or no beans.
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 can of tomato sauce.
- 1 package of chili seasoning or 1 small container of chili powder.
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- Brown meat in a non stick skillet until no pink color is visible in the meat or until done all the way through with chopped bell peppers, chopped onions, and chopped garlic season to taste. Peppers, onions, and garlic are optional.
- Boil spaghetti until firm and tender. Test 1 spaghetti noodle by picking it up with a fork taste to check if noodles are done.
- Once noodles are done while still hot put cheese onto noodles and stir.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce
- Mix chili, tomato paste and tomato sauce and diced tomatoes together in a medium size bowl. Put into microwave or on the stove to cook the chili until done. Follow the cooking instructions on the chili cans to cook the chili.
- Once the chili is done cooking, pour the chili onto the spaghetti.
- Stir in chili seasoning package or chili powder.
|Serving size: 12|
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 6 g||2%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 6 mg||2%|
|Sodium 6 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|