- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, Chopped and Peeled
- 1 Sweet Green Pepper, Cored, Seeded, and Chopped
- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef, Lean
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano, Dried and Crumbled
- 1/4 Teaspoon Basil, Dried and Crumbled
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tomato, Peeled and Chopped
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk, 1%
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in skillet over moderate heat for a minute.
- Add the onion and green pepper and cook for 3 minutes uncovered for three minutes.
- Add the beef and cook for four minutes or until brown, stirring regularly.
- Add the oregano, basil, chili powder, a 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and the tomato to the mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Move mixture to a bowl.
- Preheat the broiler. In the skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and beat in the eggs, milk, and remaining salt.
- Cook under moderate heat until the eggs begin to set around the edges.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the skillet, and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and place the skillet under the broiler for 2 minutes. Cut Frittata into wedges and serve.
|Serving size: 1/4 of Frittata|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|