- Food and Cooking»
- Restaurants & Fast Food
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Why Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes?
Love eating at Chili's? Chili's recipes are popular because they are unique and delicious. Some of Chili's most popular recipes are southwestern eggrolls, Chili's salsa, and of course, the chili. Chili's Restaurant is a popular Tex-Mex chain restaurant.
Sadly, in today's economy many of us are not able to eat out as often as we would like. Or maybe Chili's restaurant is quite a drive and the price of gas for the trip is almost as much as the meal. If that is the case and you're hankering for your favorite Chilis recipes, there's still hope. Make some of the best Chili's recipes right at home using the copycat recipes below.
Chili's Restaurant Appetizer Platter- Boneless Wings, Southwestern Eggrolls, More
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Appetizer Recipes
Chili's Salsa Clone
Chili's Salsa Ingredients
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced jalapenos
Buy Restaurant Recipe Cookbooks
Chili's Recipe - Monterey Chicken Copycat
For each serving, you will need:
1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
3 teaspoons of your favorite barbecue sauce (Bull's Eye brand tastes almost identical to the Chili's Monterey chicken recipe)
2 pieces of cooked thick, quality bacon, drained well (applewood smoked bacon if you want it to taste like Chili's Monterey chicken)
1/4 cup of monterey jack and sharp cheddar cheese mix
Pound the chicken breast so that it is flat. This will also help make it amazingly tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook the chicken over an outdoor grill, in an indoor grill, or in a skillet, preferably cast iron, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
After adding to a plate, spread the barbecue sauce over the chicken, add the bacon and cheese mix. Place in an oven broiler or microwave long enough to melt the cheese. Sprinkle the top with pico de gallo or just chop up some Roma tomatoes and green onions for the top. Serve!
Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken Recipe Clone - Serves 4
You will surprised at how easy and quick this Chili's recipe is to make.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Approximately 1 cup margarita mix
Salt and pepper to taste
Pico de Gallo
Pound chicken breasts. Next, let them marinate in the margarita mix in the refrigerator. Overnight is best, but let marinate for at least two hours.
Remove chicken breasts from marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper, your preference.
For the best flavor, use a grill to cook the chicken breasts. If not, try to cook the chicken in a cast iron skillet. Cook on medium high heat. Lightly spray the skillet with a cooking spray before adding the chicken.
After chicken breasts are nice and brown, serve over black beans. Add Mexican brown rice and pico de gallo on the side.
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Entrée Recipes
- CHILI'S Enchilada Soup - recipes
Delicious recipe for Chili's chicken Enchilada Soup.
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipe: Chili's Babyback Ribs
Top Secret Restaurant Recipe: Chili's Babyback Ribs
- Chilis Fajitas
Chilis Fajitas. This recipe comes from Todd Wilburs book Top Secret Restaurant Recipes. I have made the marinade for the chicken so many times - it is delicious.
- Chili's Black Bean Soup Recipe
Chili's black bean soup copycat recipe
- Chili's Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers Recipe from Chili's
Chili`S Tortilla Crunch Chicken Fingers Recipe from Chili's.
- Chili's Copycat Recipe - Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipe - Nacho Burger
Includes the recipes for pico de gallo, chili queso, and guacamole
- Chili's Spicy Garlic And Lime Shrimp Copycat Recipe
- Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili Copycat Recipe
top secret famous copycat copy cat restaurant recipes Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili
- Chili's Grilled Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
Includes recipe for the Honey Lime dressing and pico de gallo.
- Chili's Boneless Shanghai Wings and Wasabi Ranch Dressing Copycat Recipe
- Chili's Copycat Chicken Mushroom Soup Recipe
Find More Great Copycat Recipes Online
- Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- Copycat Versions of Bennigan's Restaurant Recipes
- Copy Cat Recipes- Bob Evans Restaurant
- Boston Market Copycat Recipes
- Chi Chi's Mexican Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes
Great country cooking recipes
- KFC Copycat Recipes
Find out how to make extra crispy chicken, biscuits, coleslaw and more just like KFC.
- Copycat Recipes- Lonestar Steakhouse Clones
- Olive Garden Recipe Clones
- Romano's Macaroni Grill Recipe Clones
- P.F. Chang's Recipes
- Red Lobster Copycat Recipes
- Ruby Tuesday Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- TGI Friday's Copy Cat Recipes
- Copycat Recipe Sites Online
Other Cooking Related Sites
Chili's Restaurant Black Beans Recipe Clone
This Chilis black beans recipes uses 1 can of beans, so it is enough for 3 people.
15 oz can black beans
1/4 teaspoon each- sugar, garlic powder, cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon chopped tomato, optional
Put all in a pan, stir, and cook on low for about 15 minutes. When done, top each serving with a bit of chopped tomatoes if you wish. Also optional is to add a bit of chopped onion and cilantro on top for color. Tada! Delicious Chili's black beans taste alike!
Chili's Restaurant Copycat Dessert Recipes
Chili's Copycat Dressings Recipes
Chilis Restaurant Copycat Drink Recipes
- Chili's Restaurant Presidente Margarita Copycat Recipe
This is one of my favorite things to order at Chili's. My favorite margarita. Very easy and so very good.
- Chili's Calypso Cooler Copycat Recipe
Yet another Chili's recipe. This Drink is REALLY pretty, and very easy
- Copycat Recipe - Chili's Twisted Lemonade Twist
A recipe for Chili's Twisted Lemonade Twist containing Sauza Commemoritiva Tequila, cointreau, Presidente Brandy, Rose's lime juice, sweet & Sour mix
Tex-Mex Recipes Cookbooks
Mixed Drink Recipes
- How to Make a Long Island Iced Tea Mixed Drink
- How to Make a Classic Martini
- Various Martini Drink Recipes
- Various Cosmopolitan Drink Recipes
- Dr. Pepper Flavored Drink Recipes
Mixed drink recipes that taste like Dr. Pepper and drink recipes that use Dr. Pepper as an ingredient
- Mixed Drink Recipes With a Wedding Theme