Recipe For Chinese Bhel
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
- 2 cups Noodles
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/4th cup Schezwan Sauce
- 1/4th cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Onion, Long Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum, Long Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup French Beans, Long Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrot, Long Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, Shredded
- for deep frying Oil
- to taste Salt
- to garnish Spring Onion
- Boil noodles till done. Remove it in a strainer. Pour cold water over it so that it does not get sticked. Let all the water get drained off
- Sprinkle some cornflour over the noodles and mix well.
- Deep fry the noodles till it becomes crispy.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan. Add Onion, French beans, Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum to it. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add Schezwan Sauce, Soya Sauce, Tomato Ketchup, Vinegar, Salt. Mix well and remove from heat. Let it get cool at room temperature.
- Take fried noodles in a large mixing bowl. Add the above mixture to the noodles and toss properly.
- Chinese Bhel is ready to serve.
- Garnish with Spring Onions.