- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Healthy Foods
Chinese Chicken Soup With Noodles
Ingredients for delicious Chinese Chicken Soup having noodles
- Eight (8) oz Noodles (fresh preferred), Can be bought easily from local store
- Two Garlic, Medium Sized
- One Tablespoon Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth, Can be made at home or can be bought from a local store.
- Half (1/2) cup Water, Mineral Water Preffered
- Four Shiitake Mushrooms, Medium Sized and Sliced
- Four Carrot, Only Slices
- Four Baby Bok Choy
- One (small dash) White Pepper, Freshly Ground
- As needed Salt, Any plain salt
- Four oz Chiken, Only Meat Part. Chicken Should be boiled and cooked. Shred with hand ( A must! )
- First of all, boil the noodles. When you have boiled, Rinse the fresh boiled noodles with water (running water). In the end drain noodles.
- Put the clove of garlic in oil and fry the cloves. When garlic turns into golden brown.
- Next prepare the broth by adding chicken broth and mineral water to boil. When preparing broth, add freshly ground pepper, salt, baby bok choy, carrot and mushroom. Once cooked, remove the heat.
- When you need to serve, add boiled noodles in a bowl along with some shredded chicken pieces on the top. At the end add broth to bowl. Serve when hot!