Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheescake Bars
Around this time of the year, there are many people searching for something delicious and simply amazing to serve to there Valentine. Whether it be roses or chocolate, there is always something for everyone to enjoy. In the following, I decided to give a recipe on chocolate chocolate chip cheescake. I decided to introduce this recipe because I felt that the combination of cheesecake and chocolate chip can actually form something quite amazing. I hope everyone tries this recipe and realizes how tasty it can actually be. After you have tried it, let me know by coming back and leaving some feedback below or fan mail on how great it tasted !
- 1 box triple chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- chocolate shavings
- triple chocolate cake mix, add in pouch
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry cake mix, reserved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix crust ingredients by hand. Press into bottom of the pan.
- Beat together eggs, cream cheese, and milk until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup of dry cake mix.
- Mix triple chocolate pouch with a 1/3 cup of cold water. Stir until blended.
- Pour batter onto crust.
- Bak at 325 degrees for 23 to 25 mins. Let cool completely.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Refigerate after cooling.
|Serving size: 1 piece|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|