- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Chocolate Chip Crackers - Fast and Easy After School Snack
Rate This Recipe!
Favorite snack of Kids and Husbands!
My kids and husband both love this quick and easy snack. This recipe can be whipped up in about 15 minutes and I guarantee all fans of sweets and chocolate will be saying "yummy" when you're done!
- 1 & 1/2 sticks Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips
- 1 row Saltine Crackers
- Turn oven on to 350. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Put crackers flat onto a lipped cookie sheet.
- Put butter in small sauce pan over medium/high heat. Bring to boil. Add sugar and stir 1 minute.
- Pour melted butter mix over over the saltines making sure to get the mixture on each one.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn oven off. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crackers.
- Put back in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and take a spatula and remove from baking pan and place on waxed paper immediately. Let cool and enjoy!
- Make Your Own Homemade Frozen Pizza
Create any type of frozen pizza you desire using the quality ingredients you want your family to eat.
- How to make midwestern BBQs (also known as taverns and sloppy joes)
A genuine recipe for midwestern barbeques handed down from one generation to the next.
- Recipe for BBQ Pork Sandwiches in the Crock Pot
Delicious Recipe for pulled pork sandwices with an easy zesty BBQ sauce. This recipe can be served immediately or frozen for future use.