- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Chip Icecream Cookies
Are you craving something that is simple and delicious? Do you want a cookie that will explode in your mouth? Well this mouth watering treat is just what you are looking for! Not only is it a wonderful treat it is also extremely EASY to fix. Your children will absolutely love you for fixing this treat.
All you need is three simple ingredients to make these yummy treats.
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate chip cookies
- 1 box of the ice cream you desire
- Put one large tablespoon of ice cream between 2 cookies
- Go around the edge of the cookie with a butter knife to wipe away any extra ice cream.
- Wrap in tinfoil...FREEZE
- Then enjoy! Yes, it is that simple
There is a bonus to making this at home. If you go out and buy ice cream cookies at the store they can cost a fortune and you do not get very many. When you make these at home you can make a generous amount that will save you money! Yes, I said save money on desserts. Now how could you possibly pass up on that.
Side Note: When I make them I usually put them in a spare butter bowl that I have as to save room in the freezer.