Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes with Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Coffee
- 1 Stick Butter, (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick Butter, (FOR ICING) (Room Temperature)
- 4 Cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and In a bowl dissolve your Baking Soda in the Buttermilk. Set aside.
- In a saucepan melt together your Butter and Cocoa until it's a smooth consistency
- When it's smooth add the Coffee and in a separate bowl sift together Flour, Sugar, and Salt. Now add in the Cocoa and Butter mixture to it and your egg and mix well.
- Add in the Buttermilk/Baking Soda mixture and the Pure Vanilla Extract and pour into the cupcake pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until it passes "Toothpick Test".
- Once Cupcakes are cooled down you can start the tasty frosting! For Icing: Beat all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and spread on! Enjoy this tasty cupcake!