- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Fudge Recipe - Easy, Smooth and Versatile
21 oz. Semi Sweet or Milk Chocolate Chips
1 (14 oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Toppings of your choice (optional)
Grease an 8 inch round cake pan.
Heat a medium saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
Stir until chocolate is melted and milk is combined.
Working quickly, pour fudge into pan and spread smooth to even out the top.
Fudge will set up almost immediately, so if you choose to add toppings, do so within 2 minutes.
Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before cutting into pieces. It is not necessary to refrigerate once cut.
This recipe is extremely versatile, so adjust to your liking.
- Substitute 9 oz. of the chocolate with peanut butter chips and garnish with chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Top with Heath Bits O' Brickle for an easy Heath Bar Fudge.
- Use all white chocolate, add 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract and top with crushed candy canes.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of raisins and 1 cup of walnuts.
- Use semi sweet chocolate and mix in dried cherries.