- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Easy to Make Recipe: Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
Our family makes these at almost every holiday because they are so easy to make, have very few ingredients and taste great!
Hope you enjoy as well!
- 2 Cups Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Sugar
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa.
- Boil for one minute.
- Turn off burner and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended well.
- Add oatmeal one cup at a time while stirring.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes.