Chocolate Rolls Cake
The cake decoration is our choice. If we decorate this with colored sugar cubes, kids will happy to see that and will eat with very happy.
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- A Pinch Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 2-3 Drops Vanila Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- Take a large bowl, add eggs, a pinch of salt and powdered sugar, and beat very well with the help of an egg beater.
- Do this process 10-15 minutes, until the eggs become fluffy. Add vanilla essence.
- Mix flour and baking powder very well and keep aside.
- Slowly add this flour into the egg mixture and stir well.
- Heat ghee in a bottom-thicker vessel or a pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cover it.
- Cook this for 20 minutes in a low flame.
- When cake smells out of the pan, uncover and remove the cake from the pan.
- Cover the cake with a wet cloth.
- To make the chocolate butter icing, add butter, sugar powder and cocoa powder, in a large bowl and beat very well.
- Spread the chocolate butter icing on the cake and level it.
- Then roll the cake like a sheet, carefully.
- Cut this roll in a half inch size slices and serve it.