- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Rolls Cake
The cake decoration is our choice. If we decorate this with colored sugar cubes, kids will happy to see that and will eat with very happy.
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- A Pinch Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 2-3 Drops Vanila Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar Powder
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- Take a large bowl, add eggs, a pinch of salt and powdered sugar, and beat very well with the help of an egg beater.
- Do this process 10-15 minutes, until the eggs become fluffy. Add vanilla essence.
- Mix flour and baking powder very well and keep aside.
- Slowly add this flour into the egg mixture and stir well.
- Heat ghee in a bottom-thicker vessel or a pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cover it.
- Cook this for 20 minutes in a low flame.
- When cake smells out of the pan, uncover and remove the cake from the pan.
- Cover the cake with a wet cloth.
- To make the chocolate butter icing, add butter, sugar powder and cocoa powder, in a large bowl and beat very well.
- Spread the chocolate butter icing on the cake and level it.
- Then roll the cake like a sheet, carefully.
- Cut this roll in a half inch size slices and serve it.