- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Chocolate cake at home
How to prepare a chocolate cake to take it in your breakfast
- 100 g of white almond paste
- 40 g of icing sugar
- 40 g of caster sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 25 g of flour
- 15 g of cocoa powder
- 25 g of dark chocolate
- 25 g of butter
Chocolate cream filling:
- 170 g of dark chocolate
- 270 g of whipping cream
- Use any glazing for desserts with a taste of chocolate
This cake is so easy to prepare and it's for 6 persons which take 2 hours to cook it and 4 hours of rest.
Now , let's start the work :
1. bring all the ingredients
2. Melt the chocolate and the butter in the microwave oven. Indeed mix
3. Mix the almond paste with the icing sugar...
4. ...the egg yolks and the whole egg...
5. ...Until bleaching of the mixture.
6. Incorporate the chocolate and the butter into the molten mixture.
8. Then, the cocoa and the flour sieved
10. Beat egg whites until stiff in the electric mixer
11. Squeeze them with the caster sugar
12. Incorporate the whites taken up to the chocolate preparation.
13. Pour the device into a cake pan. The ideal would be to cook it on plate.
14. Cook 15 in 20 minutes in 180°C
15. In the term of the cooking...
16. ... Let cool.
17. Chocolate cream filling: Carry in boiling 170 g of whipping cream. Pour the boiling cream on the chocolate cut in pieces.
18. Indeed mix...
19. ... And let cool until the preparation reaches the temperature of 30°C.
20. Take up the whipping cream in whipped cream.
21. Incorporate this whipped cream into the chocolate preparation.
22. Reserve it
23. Take disks of dough.
24. Arrange a disk at the bottom of a circle with moss of a height minimum from 4 to 5 cm. For lack of circle with moss, it is possible to stack two circles with tart.
25. Coat the wholecream with the chocolate.
26. Cover with the second disk of biscuit in the chocolate.
27. Let harden at the cool during approximately 4 hours.
28. When it intervenes is cold, turn it on railing. Make warm in the microwave oven a little of glazing for desserts with a taste of chocolate. Smooth it in the whip and let warm.
29. Freeze the surface of the cake of the glazing for desserts with a taste of chocolate by taking care of arranging the cake on railing(bar) above a hollow bowl to collect the surplus of glazing.
30. Tap the railing so as to remove the surplus of glazing.
31. Reserve for the cool until the moment to serve. It is possible to decorate the surface of shavings of chocolate or cracks of candy in the chocolate.