Chocolate Chip Muffins
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 50 min
Yields: Serves 12
- 1 Egg, Large
- 120 ml Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 375 g Self-raising Flour, Sifted
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200 g Caster Sugar, Superfine
- 150 g Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat the egg in a jug with the oil and milk until well mixed.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sub and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.