Chocolate Muffin Recipes
Chocolate Muffin Recipes
Hi, on this site I’ve listed different chocolate muffin recipes that I thought would be helpful to someone who wanted to see the different ways of making it all on one site. So down below there are chocolate muffin recipes that I have discovered from different sites and have put them in one place whereby making it easier for you to choose an easy one and go with it. I hope this makes baking easier for you. Don’t mess up the whole kitchen!
By the way they are not put into order.
No.1 of chocolate muffin recipes
190g caster sugar
250g strong bread flour
20g Baking powder
100g chocolate chips
150g drinking chocolate
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until white and fluffy.
2. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well with each addition, and whisk together for 5 minutes.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder, add to the butter mixture and fold together until well-blended.
4. Add in the milk and the drinking chocolate and mix for 1 minute. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
7. Line muffin trays with paper cases, making 20 muffin cases in all.
8. Place a teaspoon of the muffin mixture in each case. Top each case with a square of chocolate, then add another teaspoon and a half of the muffin mixture on top.
9. Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and risen. Remove and serve warm from the oven.
Recipes Provided By uktv.co.uk
No.2 of chocolate muffin recipes
55g/2oz butter, softened
85g/3oz brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
110g/4oz plain flour, sifted
85ml/3fl oz whole milk
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
1. Preheat oven to 250C/500F/Gas 9.
2. Place the butter, sugar, egg and flour in a food processor and blend.
3. Add the milk, baking powder and cocoa and blend.
4. Grease a muffin tin before spooning the muffin mix into six of its cases.
5. Place the muffins in the oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until risen and cooked through.
6. Remove the muffins from the oven and leave to cool before lifting the muffins out of the tin.
Recipes Provided By bbc.co.uk
No.3 of chocolate muffin recipes
1 cup (220 g) sugar
1 cup (110 g) all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2/3 cup (160 ml) milk
2/3 cup (150 g) butter
4 oz (120 g) semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
Grease 6 extra large muffin tins or cups (paper muffin bake cups are recommended) or 12-15 medium cups.
Beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and milk.
Fold in the melted butter.
Add chocolate chips (please note that these might end up in the bottom of the muffin).
Bake at 350 degrees until a until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes for XL muffins, about 20 minutes for medium size muffins.
Recipes Provided By cacaoweb.net
From now on I am just going to post links because it would be easier for you to just click and BAM your on the website
No.4 of chocolate muffin recipes:
No.5 of chocolate muffin recipes:
No.6 of chocolate muffin recipes:
HOPE THIS HELPED