- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Beef Recipes
In my house, we eat a lot of burgers. My husbands favorite. Sometimes, they do get boring. Everything needs to be switched up every now and then.
I whipped this recipe up one night and never looked back. Adding chorizo to the beef not only gives it a little kick but the burger becomes so juicy, you couldn't overcook and dry it out even if you tried.
Chorizo is a spanish pork, usually seasoned with smoked paprika. It will come in a casing that is sliced and pulled off in order to cook it up like any other ground meat. Can be found in most grocery stores.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2.5 oz Chorizo
- Put ground beef in a large bowl
- Cut chorizo from casing and add to the ground beef
- Add salt and pepper
- Mix chorizo in with beef with hands (your best tools) to ensure it is mixed properly
- Make into patties
- Place on hot skillet until juices run clear