- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Christmas Cheese Crackers Recipe
Christmas is just around the corner and we look towards making tasty snacks and finger-food to go with our Christmas wine. These crackers are very easy to make and are a family favourite.
Christmas cheese crackers are so easy to make that you will only need five simple ingredients. Along with these few ingredients, you only need five minutes preparation time and will only take you fifteen minutes to cook.
- 125 grams Plain Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 250 grams Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 70 grams Unsalted Butter
- Place the flour, unsalted butter, salt and sweet paprika in the mixer. Mix the ingredients for one minute.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and mix the ingredients together until the mixture becomes grainy. Gradually add teaspoons of cold fridge water to help the mixture stick together into dough.
- Place the dough into a plastic bag and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees. Place the dough between two sheets of cooking paper and sprinkle plour to prevent it from sticking.
- Smooth out the dough with a rolling pin to your desired thickness. Cut the dough into shapes, strips or simply use a biscuit cutter.
- Place one sheet of cooking paper with crackers onto your oven tray and place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer your Christmas Cheese Crackers to a cooling rack. Once they have cooled, Merry Christmas!
Although this is a recipe for Christmas Cheese Crackers these are a delicious favourite and are to be enjoyed all year round.