Christmas Cocktail & Appetizer: With Watermelon
Watermelon is full of anti oxidants – a good source of Vitamin A and C. The high water content of watermelon gives it fat burning benefits, helping to make the body's metabolism work more efficiently. So, it’s very healthy to eat. I share two Recipes below:
* Watermelon Cocktail *
2 cups of chopped seedless watermelon.
1 piece of seedless orange.
1 cup of seedless grapes.
1 bottle of any dry champagne.
- Peel the Seedless Orange and cut into sections.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Cut grapes into halves.
- Toss the fruit together in a bowl.
Serving: Divide the fruit in the bowl among 4 – 6 Champagne glasses.
* Watermelon Appetizer *
Any cheese of your choice.
- Cut out the watermelon and cheese into thick square shapes. ( about 1/2 inch thick)
- Arrange the pieces as a checkerboard on a serving tray.
- Cut out small circles of the watermelon and cheese and use them as the "checkers."
Serving: It can be served from the tray.