Cincinnati Chili Rigtioni Style!
Cincinnati Chili is a great American dish, I have just found a quick and easy way to make this dish. On a cold snowy day this will warm you up, or for tailgating and watching the game. Its fun and easy to make and very satisfying to eat. Your family will enjoy this quick easy meal and your wallet will like it too. Nothing like a good bowl of chili to keep you warm.
Finished should appear like the image, but with Rigatoni Noodles.
- 1 can Kindey Dark Beans
- 1 can kidney light Beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cans water
- 1/2 Pound Ground Sausage
- 1 Pound Ground Beef or Ground Chuck, or Ground Round
- 16 oz Box Rigitoni
- 8 oz Bag of shredded chedder cheese
- 1 package Chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chili powder
Layer And Top It!!
- In a pot brown off your ground beef and cook sausage until done add 1 1/2 cans of water to the cooking pot. Then add your light and dark beans, diced tomatoes, 1 package of chili seasoning. 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder. Cook for 1 hour. Cook your Rigitoni till done. After all is cooked build it on your plate in layers: Rigitoni then Chili, than Cheese. That's it there your go, it is delicious.
Check Out My Blog
- Favorite Foods
Fun Recipes to Make and enjoy!!
- Cincinnati chili - Wikipedia
HubPages is the best place to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.
- Quick Lasagna
Quick easy Lasagna takes about 1 hour from prep to table. The fastest unique dinner to put on your table and that's Italian