- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Cinnamon Applesauce Pork-chops
The key to delicious pork chops is keeping them moist and tender. This recipe is super easy and is guaranteed to make some moist and tender baked pork chops. Lean pork, baked in low calorie, nutritious applesauce makes for a pretty healthy dinner as well.
I've made this recipe easily adaptable for a customized yield, so you can figure how much of each ingredient you need based on how many people you are cooking for. Each ingredient is for one pork chop. So if you are making more than one pork chop just multiply everything per serving. That way everyone from the cook for one to the family chef can enjoy these tasty pork chops.
Keep an eye on how done your meat is while cooking. One pork chop may need less time to cook than advised, while more may need additional time. For optimal results use a meat thermometer and always remember to thoroughly cook your pork.
- 1 pork chop, defrosted
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl mix applesauce and cinnamon together.
- Put pork chops in an oven safe dish and coat in applesauce. Make sure the pork chops are covered all over.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes.