- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Cinnamon Toast Roll
- 1 Can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Small 5 count can
- 1 Handful Dried Fruit, Optional
- 1/3 Cup Of Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, Optional
- Maple Syrup, Optional
- 3 Ramekins
- Tear 3 Cinnamon Rolls in pieces and place in ramekins; then take the other 2 Cinnamon Rolls and tear into pieces and split between the three ramekins.
- Mix the torn up Cinnamon Rolls with dried cranberries.
- Next, mix egg, milk, cinnamon.
- Take mixture and spread over the torn up cinnamon rolls. Then top with syrup.
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Once it is done take it out of the oven. then take them out of the ramekin; gently. Be careful it will be still hot.
- Place each one on a separate plate. Spread the icing evenly with more syrup if desired.
This is a fun and easy breakfast.
My husband and daughter love this breakfast and they always want more. Also a great way to sneak a few fruits in as well. This is another recipe my daughter can help with.
The dried berries can be replaced with any other toppings you may like. For example, chocolate chips.