Making Cinnamon Toast
Growing up as a little boy, one of the favorite desserts I used to love making was cinnamon toast. These days, I don't even hear about it, but I'm going to show you how to make one of the most delicious desserts I had ever tasted.
What you would need to have is a loaf of bread, a container of butter with a butter knife, sugar with a measuring cup, cinnamon powder and a toaster oven. First, take of at least two single slices of bread. Then spread butter lightly onto the each bread. Make sure you do it very lightly with the butter knife or else the bread will break. Next, take a measuring cup (any size will do) and spread sugar all over the bread. Again make sure that it's light. You don't want to have too much sugar on there, but it has to be all over as well.
Then, turn the toaster over on to at least 350 degrees. Finally sprinkle the cinnamon power onto both slices of breads and place them in the toaster over. Make sure that you cover the tray with aluminum foil before placing both breads onto it. Give it about 5 minutes until everything is melted and the bread is brown. There you have it, now enjoy one of the best desserts I used to love as a child.
- Healthy Recipes: Baked Apple-Cinnamon French Toast
This is a recipe I cut out years ago from Eating Well magazine. I love it because it is one of my favorite breakfast dishes - French Toast. It also contains some of my favorite ingredients - apples and...
Cook Time for Cinnamon Toast
Instructions for Preparing Cinnamon Toast
- Take 2 loafs of bread and with a butter knife spread a light amount of butter on to both.
- Sprinkle a light amount of sugar until it's covered over the butter.
- Use a shaker to lightly shake cinnamon powder on to each bread. Doesn't have to be fully covered.
- Set the oven for 360 degrees.
- Place each bread on to an aluminum foil.