Baked Beans All-in-One Meal
An easy dinner kids will love
- 6-8 sausages/hot dogs
- 1/2 Cup horseradish mustard
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 3 cans pork and beans
- 2 Cups assorted vegetables, chopped (stew vegetables: potatoes, carrots etc. work well))
- to taste paprika, chili pepper, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop onion,vegetables, and sausages.
- Mix together chopped ingredients with baked beans, brown sugar, and mustard in a casserole dish.
- Add spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the casserole dish and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.