- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Classic Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Milk, 2%
- Lots of Icing, Chocolate is best, but any icing will do
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in a bowl, and set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together and mix together.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, pouring in the milk as you do so.
- Fill each muffin cup roughly halfway to the top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Set for ten minutes to cool, and then frost with icing.
|Serving size: 1 |
|Calories ||158 |
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Carbohydrates 30 g||10%|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|