- 1 Cup (equivalent to 2 sticks) Unsalted Butter, (Softened)
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners' Sugar, (Sifted; Plus more for dusting)
- 2 Cups Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cream the Butter with 1/4 Confectioners' Sugar until it's a fluffy consistency and then mix in Flour and Salt. Once they're all mixed in well add in the Coconut last.
- Roll dough into balls and set on the prepared baking sheets, bake until they start to appear brown in color. (15-20 minutes).
- Once balls are done roll each one into Confectioners' Sugar generously.