- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Large Package Coconut
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 2 Lb Powdered Sugar
- 1 bag Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Block Paraffin Wax
- Melt your Butter and pour it over the Pecans, add in Coconut and Milk and blend together well.
- Gradually add in your Powdered Sugar and combine.
- Form into balls and place on a wax paper covered plate and freeze for 30 minutes or so.
- When the 30 minutes is up, in a saucepan melt together Chocolate and Paraffin Wax together. Once melted dip each ball into it, coating it completely.
- Place back on wax paper and set in fridge to harden. Enjoy! :)