Coconut Milk Chicken Curry
Chicken cooked in coconut milk and spices one of the delicious curry to have. Not only thai people use coconut milk in their curry but indians also use coconut milk. This is a fiji indian curry.
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1 teaspoon Meat masala
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste, fresh
- 4 Chillies
- To taste salt
- 1 large Onion
- 1 teaspoon Cumin, mustard and fenugreek seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- In a pot heat oil add mustard, cumin and fenugreek seeds and fry them for 1 -2 mins or until they pop. Add Sliced onions and sauté them until they turn golden brown in color.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and chillies cook for 2 mins. Add meat masala, tumeric and cook for another 2mins.
- Add chicken and 1 cup of water cook until chicken is cooked through approximate 10-15mins.
- Once chicken is cooked add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Switch off stove and serve hot with rice or roti. enjoy
You can add more than 1 cup of water if you want your curry to be runny.
You can add vegetables like capsicum to give it color and more flavor.
Other recipes you might be interested in
- Choc balls
Choc balls are made the same way Rum balls are made but in choc balls you dont put rum.
- Fruit Condensed Milk Jelly
A kids friendly easy to make desert. A dessert under ten dollars to feed a family of 12 or you can have them over few days
- Rice Bubble Slices or Bar
A very easy and cheap recipe to do at home. Its one of the kids favorite. You can also make them into different colours as well. The best part is you can use homemade marshmallows as well in this recipe.
- South Indian Crepe Dosa
Dosa is made in different ways in south india. It is a very common breakfast in most south indian homes. It takes a lot of practice to make perfect Dosa. The key to making Perfect Dosa is the batter. If your batter is made at the right consistency th
- No Gelatin Marshallow
I found this recipe on Facebook which didnt require gelatin to my surprise I decided to try it. When I was reading the recipe it wasnt clear as it didnt have any timings or exact measurements.
- Choc ripple
The easiest cake ever to make. I am a big fan of biscuits, I love to create thing with biscuits. So here is my creation of choc ripple cake. Once you try this you wouldnt want to try anything else. This is a classic Australian cake. There's zero baki
Peda is a indian sweet which is usually made of milk. Some people call it milk fudge. Here in my recipe I have used condensed milk and milk powder. The texture is usually semi soft.
- Easy Tamarind Chutney
Easy tamarind chutney which is sweet, sour and very spicy. You can use this as a relish as well it goes well with sandwiches and rice aswell or as a dip.
- Sweet Chilly Chicken
Indian Chinese inspired food.