College-Worthy Ramen Stir Fry
A quick and easy way to sneak in vegetables on a college staple. I threw this together my third year, and eating ramen was never the same.
- 2 packs beef-flavored instant ramen noodles
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 16 oz fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- boil noodles per package instructions, save seasoning packets.
- In medium skillet heat olive oil. Add garlic and onion, cook until onions soften. Add mushrooms and soy sauce, cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles, 1 seasoning package, water, and spinach. Reduce temperature to low heat and cook 3-5 minutes ( until spinach is wilted). salt & pepper to taste.
© 2012 Livia Jayde