- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Connecticut Raspberry Thimble Cookies
- 1/4 Pound Butter, (Softened)
- 1/4 Pound Margarine, (Softened)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups Sifted Flour
- 1 Jar Raspberry Jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and cream together your Butter and Margarine slowly add in your Sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy in consistency.
- Add Eggs, one at a time and once mixed well add in the Flour and Vanilla Extract. At this point it should be dough like so with your palms roll it in your hands into 1 Inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. With your finger make in a indent in each one and fill with the Raspberry Jam.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until they appear golden brown in color. Enjoy!