Baked Lamb Chop Recipes
My Favorite Lamb chops
Baked Lamb chop Recipes
As a devotee of all lamb cuts this is an easy recipe for lamb chops; actually I like lamb chops cooked any way at all. A good baked lamb chop recipe may be what you need to try lamb--if you have never had it before. Add some of your favorite veggies for a delicious and nutritious dinner. The marinade is simple and livens the flavor of lamb. You can use any cut of lamb for this recipe Who knows lamb may be on your food agenda from now on.
Some Ingredients to Use
Ingredients for Lamb
- One-half cup Olive oil
- One-quarter cup Wine vinegar
- Two tablespoons Dijon mustard
- One clove Garlic, chopped
- One tablespoon each Oregano, Rosemary, Basil
- Salt and pepper
- One large Onion
- Three large zucchini
- One Jalapeno pepper
- One tablespoon Seasoned salt
- One tablespoon Lemon-pepper spice
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and spices together in a large plastic bag. Add the lamb chops to this mixture. Marinate for four hours.
- Chop the onion in bite size pieces. Slice the zuchinni. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and lemon pepper spice.
- Brown the onions and zuchinni in the olive oil for five minutes in a large frying pan, and remove from the flame.
- Brown the lamb chops or lamb chunks on both sides in the frying pan adding extra oil if necessary.
- Cook the lamb until done (they can be a little pink inside). Put the veggies back in the frying pan and cook until crunchy but tender.
Enjoy Lamb Chops
Lamb Chops on Amazon
Set your lamb chops on a large platter and surround them with the vegetables. Serve the chops with baked potatoes and a green salad. Your family will enjoy this easy lamb chop recipeeven if they have never had it before.