Cooking Whiskey Salmon! OMG - the Best
Well, it won't give you a buzz in the usual way, but marinating salmon in whiskey is sooo delicious. The trick is to marinate the salmon for six hours in the magical sauce that will have your taste buds spinning out of control.
- 1\2 cup Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dark Sesame oil
- 7 tablespoons Tamari Sauce
- 3\4 cup Whiskey
- 3 tablespoons Dark Brown sugar
- 5 cloves Peeled garlic
- Few drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 lbs. Salmon, Filet, cut into equal pieces, skin on
- Combine all the ingredients except the fish into a bowl.
- Place salmon in bowl, soaking the fish with the sauce throughly. Let marinade for six hours or the day before in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, Start grill and place fish on it, skin side down. Cook 5 min. Slide a spatula between the skin and fish and turn over fish. Cook another 5 min or to your liking. If you choose to broil in an oven, broil only on one side for about 5-8 min. Enjoy! Serves 8 people.