Cook like a Champion.
Cooking is easy, let me help you.
You can eat this dish plain, or in a sandwich or wrap. It can be made small for a family meal, or large for a party or gathering.
You need this in your life.
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Salt, Using smoked salt is an easy way to take your BBQ to the next level.
- 1/4 cup Bruckens BBQ Rub, You can use this in so many dishes. I use it on ribs, chicken, burgers. Seriously anything.
- As much as you want. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, The more the better in my option.
- 2 lbs Chicken, You can use white or dark meat. Whatever you prefer!
- Take a pot of water (or chicken stock if you're fancy) and add the smoked salt. Salt makes water boil faster because it raises the overall temperature.
- You can throw you're chicken in right away or wait until the water comes to a boil. I usually throw mine in while the water is cold because I work second shift and make dinner for my husband before I go in and am wrestling my one year old in the process.
- Make sure you cook your chicken until it is 165 degrees. Salmonella is great and all, but seriously cook your chicken. If you don't have a thermometer get one.
- After you're chicken is cooked turn off the pot and drain the water.
- Time to shred. You can either chill the poultry or pull it while it's hot. Once again, I am always in a rush so I pull it hot. Take two forks and pull until it is the desired consistency.
- Time to add the Bruckens! Mix until all the chicken is well covered. Then add you're sauce and serve!