- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Copycat Salad Dressing Recipes
Famous Restaurant Salad Dressings
Restaurant chains have got salads and salad dressings down pat. Isn't a salad from a restaurant so much better than at home? Restaurant salad dressings are just richer and more flavorful than any salad dressing from a bottle.
But restaurant salad dressings are easy to imitate with these restaurant copy cat salad dressing recipes. Most of these restaurant salad dressing recipes only require a few simple ingredients and can be whisked together in just minutes.
I have decided to categorize the salad dressing recipes by restaurant instead of by salad dressing type. I figure this will make it easier for people to find the exact salad dressing recipe that they want.
Restaurant Salad Dressing
Outback Restaurant Salad Dressing Recipes
- Outback Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipe Clone
- Outback Style Ranch Dressing Recipe Clone
- Outback's Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
This is possibly the authentic Outback Caesar Salad Dressing recipe, as it was obtained from an Outback restaurant employee.
- Almost Like Outback's Tangy Tomato Salad Dressing
This salad dressing is a great recipe for homemade Catalina salad dressing. It tastes very similar to Outback Tangy Tomato Dressing.
TGI Friday's Salad Dressing Copycat Recipes
Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Similar to TGI Fridays- Used on Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
crushed dried red peppper to taste
Whisk everything together except the olive oil or mix with a blender. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking until it becomes emulsified.
Miscellaneous Restaurant Copycat Salad Dressing Recipes
- Olive Garden House Salad Dressing
- Hot Bacon Salad Dressing Recipe Just Like Bennigan's Restaurant
- Houston's Spicy Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe Clone
- Russian Tea Room Russian Dressing Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Creamy Pesto Salad Dressing Copycat Recipe
- The Pasta House Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Clone
- Balsamic Vinegar Flavored Salad Dressing Recipe From Woodies and Lugetties
This is a restaurant in Altoona, PA that has great salad dressing.
- Fry Grill Restaurant Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Recipe
If you haven't heard of the Fry Grill, it's a well-known restaurant located in Houston, Texas. This recipe was printed in the Houston Chronicle.
- The Commander's Palace Salad Dressing and Salad Recipe Clone
The Commander's Palace Restaurant is located in New Orleans, Louisiana
Other Cooking Related Pages
- Best Sugar Cookie Recipes on the Web
Sugar cookies are a favorite type of cookie. There are so many holidays that make sugar cookies the perfect choice- Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, even birthdays. ...
- Green Bean Casseroles
- Cooking Temperatures Guide- Avoid Food Related Illnesses
- Free Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipes
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip has become a hot appetizer item on many restaurant chain menus. (Pardon the pun.) And no wonder, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is delicious!...
- Copycat Salsa Recipes From Famous Restaurants
- Cosmopolitan Drink Recipes
Cosmopolitans have always been popular mixed drinks. Any night in a bar someone will order a Cosmo drink. Cosmopolitans are basically vodka and cranberry juice cocktail. Learn how to make your own Cosmo drink...
- Dr. Pepper Recipes- Cooking with Dr. Pepper Soft Drink
Ever since that magical formula produced the effervescent bubbles of Coca-Cola, the world has been addicted to soft drinks. Dr. Pepper is a soft drink in a league of its own. Try these Dr. Pepper recipes.
- Dr. Pepper Flavored Drink Recipes
Dr. Pepper soft drink has its own unique flavor, unlike other colas or soda pops. Dr. Pepper has avid fans around the world. What could be better than drinks made with Dr. Pepper or that taste like Dr. Pepper?...
- Dr. Pepper Cake Recipes
Dr. Pepper cake has been a popular recipe in the South for a long time. Dr. Pepper cake is representative of Southern cooking- sweet, irresistible, and delicious.