Recipe for Corn Bread Bake
Looking for something to go with Chili, Chicken, or just a simple healthy treat?
This is the easy recipe for you!
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn, Drained
- 1 Can Cream Style Corn
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 1 Pkg. Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- First, beat together the beaten eggs and sour cream.
- Continue by adding both styles of corn, salt, pepper, and Jiffy corn bread mix.
- Fold in the melted butter.
- Pour in an ungreased 2 qt. casserole pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Check with toothpick to see if done! Serve and Enjoy!!