- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Fast and Delicious
Easy and Delicious
Melt in your mouth corn fritters. Not only are they easy, they are delicious. This has been a favorite in our family for generations. They go great with fried chicken. I promise, your kids will love them!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 1/2 cups corn, (from cob or canned and drained)
- dash pepper
- Sift flour, salt, pepper and baking powder together.
- Add beaten eggs, corn (you may add a little milk if necessary)
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto well-greased skillet (Crisco works great and adds to the flavor)
- Cook untill golden brown on both sides.