Cozy Cheesy Mac Bake
Cheesy Mac & Cheese Bake
Ingredients " This is what you will need"
- 1 16oz Macaroni
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bags Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Mild Cheddar, Shredded
- 1 Small Can Condensed Milk
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Strainer
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
Instructions " Put it together"
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, Boil Macaroni Noodles till done about 15 minutes cool and strain in cold water. In a large mixing bowl add your eggs and your macaroni mix well, add a pinch of salt.
- (You will prepare this in 2 layers) Grab your 9 by 13 Baking Pan, add 1/2 of the Macaroni Noodles to the bottom of the pan chunk 5 tbs of Butter across the top. Spread one bag of cheese over top of the butter, this is your first layer..
- Then making the second as the first layer, add the other 1/2 of your Macaroni Noodles, chunk 5 tbs of butter to the top and spread your 2nd bag cheese over top of butter. Take your can of Condensed Milk and drizzle across the top, bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until crisp brown on top.
- Cheesy Hash Brown Kielbasa Bake
Something fresh and new for your table. This is a cheesy hash brown kielbasa bake. Winner to please your whole family