- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines
Cranberry and Coriander Chutney
Chutney is a traditional South Asian dish that comes in many flavors.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hour 15 min
Ready in: 1 hour 25 min
Yields: 12 Servings
- 4 Cups Raspberries
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Apple Cider
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander, Ground
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until chutney is reduced to 3 and 1/4 cups, stirring frequently.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and let cool.
- Serve, or refrigerate. Chutney can be prepared up to a week in advance, and stored, covered, in the fridge.