- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Cream Cheese Brownies-EASY Secret Recipe
Aunt Barb's Secret
Every time our family has a gathering, party or holiday, Aunt Barb is sure to bring a tray of her delicious Cream Cheese Brownies. If you are watching calories, you cannot even get within two feet of these. The aroma will bring you in. The children fight over them. The men grab two at a time and the ladies always "split one" and sneak back for more.
After a little prying, Barb graciously gave up her secret recipe. Enjoy!!
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Brownie Mix
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 12 oz package chocolate chips
- Prepare 9 x 12 pan. Preheat oven according to brownie package directions.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread brownie mix in pan.
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture.
- Cut in three lines spaced evenly length wise to make swirls.
- Bake according to brownie package directions.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Return to oven for two minutes.
- Remove and smooth out chocolate.
- Cool and serve.