- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Creamy Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip with toasted Walnuts
This easy to make blue cheese dip for vegetables takes just 10 minutes to make, and uses just 5 ingredients. Prepare this tasty dip the night before a party or gathering, and have a delicious appetizer at hand the moment your guests arrive.
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 4oz dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Tbsp toasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green onion
- assorted vegetables, (for dipping)
- In a small bowl; add your sour cream, softened cream cheese, and finely chopped green onion.
- With an electric mixer; beat the ingredients on low speed until the mixture is fluffy.
- Stir in your crumbled blue cheese and finely chopped toasted walnuts.
- Cover your dip, and chill it for an hour or so in your refrigerator.
- Serve your creamy blue cheese and walnut dip with an assortment of fresh vegetable dippers such as; carrots, celery, cucumbers, etc.
|Serving size: 2 Tbsp|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 4 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g||1%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 24 mg||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
I hope my creamy blue cheese veggie dip recipe is worthy of your 5 star rating. If not, please give me your opinion of how I could tweak this recipe to make it better. I'm looking forward to your feedback.