- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Make it the way you want
This is a great recipe for the stove or for the crockpot. If you use the stove then the cook time will be considerably less. Keep it on medium to high heat and make sure you stir as much as possible. If you use the crockpot then it may take two to three hours. This recipe can be tweaked to make it for two people or a whole party. Basically if you half everything you with have a smaller portion. If you want more just a one of everything. If you want a spicier dip add more hot sauce. I find that 3/4 cup is just the right amount of kick.
- 2-3 Large Cans Tyson Canned Chicken, White Meat
- 4 Cups MIld or Sharp Cheese, Shredded
- 2 8oz packages Cream Cheese
- 3/4-1 Cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1-2 Cups Ranch, Hidden Valley
- Open and drain juice from Tyson Chicken cans. Place Chicken into pan. Heat chicken until warm on medium high heat. While warming pour the Franks Red Hot Sauce over top the chicken. Use a spatula to dice up chicken while in pan. Once the Hot sauce is cooked into the chicken move it to pot or crock pot.
- First mix the ranch and chicken together. Then put in the cream cheese and two cups of shredded cheese. Use the spatula to cut up the cream cheese. Let the cheese melt and wait until the mixture is creamy. Stir the mixture and put the other two cups in.
- Stir regularly.