Creamy Chicken Macaroni
An easy to make dish within 30 minutes. Children are going to love it and will definitely ask for more.
- 1/2 Packet Elbow Macaroni, Boiled
- 1/2 Kg Chicken, Cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 Capsicum, Cut in half inch cubes
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- Parsley, For garnishing
- Boil Macaroni for 8 minutes. When the macaroni is boiled, drain the water out and keep it aside.
- To marinate chicken: Take 1/2 kg chicken cut into cubes in a bowl. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, red chili flakes, black pepper, paprika powder, mustard paste, chili sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar. Marinate it for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, take 1/4 cup oil and heat it. Add the marinated chicken and cook it till chicken is tender. Then add capsicum and cook it for further 1 minute.
- For creamy sauce: In a bowl, add cream, mayonnaise, milk, mix herbs, and white pepper. Mix them until they've formed a smooth sauce.
- Now mix all the three things together: boiled macaroni, chicken, and creamy sauce. Lastly, garnish it with chopped parsley.