Creamy Blueberry Torte
My co-worker Kari shared a wonderful recipe the other day with me, which I got permission to share with all on HubPages. She makes this recipe for family functions and whenever she needs something sweet. I'm a huge fan of blueberries so when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. Experience the great blueberry taste, or create your own choice of topping!
- 1/2 box graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup white sugar, granulated
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. creame cheese, regular or light version
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large tub Cool Whip topping
- 1 can blueberry pie filling, (or pie filling of your choice)
- Mix crushed graham crackers, butter and granulated sugar.
- Press into a 16x9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use blender to soften cream cheese, and then add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Slowly spoon in Cool Whip topping until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread mixture over cooled graham cracker crust with a spatula, then spoon blueberry pie filling on top of the creamy mixture.
- Lastly, allow your torte to chill for at least 3 hours.
If blueberry toping is not you cup of tea, try these ideas listed below:
Sprinkled Graham Cracker Topping
Crushed Oreo Topping
Crushed Peanut Topping
Crushed Walnut Topping
Fresh Banana Slices
Wilderness- Fruit Topping
What is your favorite torte topping?
I hope all my cooking enthusiast's love this recipe as much as I do! With spring right around the corner this would be a great treat the whole family can enjoy. Happy cooking!
- Discount Cake Pans,BBQ Tool Sets,Pots and Pans for Sale & More
Visit us today for we offer discount cake pans,bbq tool sets,stocks pans,pots and pans for sale &amp; more! Check out our products!