Creme Cabbaged Spaghetti
One deep dish nonstick skillet
Two medium boiling pots
how much do you like the taste of this dish
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 small bag of Vermicelli spaghetti
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Onion salt to taste
- Parsely flakes to taste
- 1pound ground meat
- 2/ 10.5 oz. cans of creme of chicken
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
time to cook
- Chop bell peppers and onions then put everything in non stick deep skillet with ground meat including seasonings. Be sure and mix occasionally
- Slice cabbage like a tomato. Slicing will cook faster. pour one half teaspoon of canola oil into pot. Boil cabbage on medium heat. (Cabbage is done when when it's no longer crunchy, it will look glossy.
- Break spaghetti in half and place in pot of already boiling water. Pour half teaspoon canola oil in pot (Vermicelli is done when it can easily cut with fork)
- When meat is browned Pour in creme of chicken and mix. Once the creme has heated add in cabbage and spaghetti. Mix until it's all evenly mixed.
- Bring to low heat simmering for ten minutes, stirring occasionally to allow flavor to penetrate throughout dish Once finished, serve and enjoy!
Tip: Powerful punch in taste without over salting
Mostly when cooking you don’t have to add salt to a dish. If you like food with lots of flavor then this means that you use lots of seasoning if you cook.
One must remember some already mixed seasonings have salt added. If so, try not to add salt or another seaoning that has salt already in it. If you do this, try adding minimal of the second seasoning that you want the taste of least.
If you like spicy food. Use minimal added salts. Spices tent to have a natural salt taste on it's own.