Crepe in Apple Sauce
Most of us has this fat kid inside us that are waiting to be satisfied. Sometimes these kids wanted some sweets and it's a comfort when we sometimes give in with the urge. Treating ourselves with some treats is also good some times. Sweets can be one of them.
One of the desserts that I love to make was the Crepe in Apple Sauce which is obviously, a crepe soaked in a sauce made with real apples, milk and sugar mixture.
This is not meticulous to make compared to my fried apple pies.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Yields: 2 apples can make 4 dishes
Ingredients for Crepe
- 1 cup flour - sifted
- 1 egg - beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 spoon sugar
- Butter - for cooking
Ingredients for Apple Sauce
- 2 medium apples - Peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 spoon butter
- 4 spoon white sugar
- 3 teaspoon flour
- 4 tables spoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
Other Ingredients (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cream
- Big-bellied Round Scad Stewed in Coconut Milk
This recipe features big-bellied round scad cooked in coconut milk, for a more creamy flavor, and added with some vegetables to add more flavor.
Make the Sauce
- Add all the ingredients, except the apples and put in a medium fire.
- When the mixture formed a foamy-like, add the apples.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Set aside.
Make the Crepe
- Combine all the ingredients, except the butter.
- Mix well until a watery pancake mixture is formed.
- Put the pan in a low fire, all a small pieces until melted.
- Add about 1/3 cup of mixture to the pan and drag the pan into circling motion to redirect the mixture.
- When the crepe creates holes, you can already flip and estimate to know if the other side is already cooked.
Make the Finishing
- Put some apple flesh in the center of the crepe.
- Fold the side of the crepe.
- Drizzle the sauce and some more flesh.
- Add the chocolate syrup or ice cream on top.
- Serve and enjoy.