Crispy Chicken Breast
I learned to make this dish from curiosity. Occasionally, my husband and I enjoy eating outside. Nevertheless, we agree that home cook is the best. I cook crispy chicken breast at least once a week. If you're craving for a comfort food at home this is the one you should do.
- 1.5 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons corn starch/potato starch
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper/black pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 Egg
- In a bowl marinade the chicken breast with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, pepper, and a pinch of salt. If you make this for dinner, prepare it early. Just marinade the chicken with all the ingredients above and cover the bowl with cling plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge for 20 minutes.
- When you ready to cook, take out the chicken from the fridge, add the egg, corn starch, and mix all together until the chicken breast are coated with the batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan/wok over a higher heat.
- Fry the chicken until is cooked or until it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish with the fresh cut scallions on top, this dish is best served with fresh salad/coleslaw and also white basmati/jasmine rice.
© 2017 Liza