- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Crispy Chippy Chicken
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Ready in: 1 hour 25 min
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 Cups Potato Chips, Crushed
- 1/4 tea. garlic salt or powder
- Dash of pepper
- 1 3 pound whole chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Mix together crushed potato chips crumbs, garlic salt (or powder), and pepper in shallow dish.
- Dip the cut chicken pieces into the melted butter.
- Coat the butter dipped chicken in the potato chip mixture.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish with the skin side up. To get the bottom of the chicken a little crispy place a baking rack in the dish you bake the chicken in and place the chicken on top of that instead of just putting it in the pan directly.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cooked completely.
- Serve with your favorite sides such as corn, brown rice, salad, etc.