- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Crispy Lemon and Black Pepper Chicken Wings
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: Easily serves 2-3 people
- 8 pieces chicken wings, (skinned)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 tablespoons corn flour
- for frying cooking oil
- Place chicken wings in a bowl and put ginger garlic paste, black pepper and lemon juice and coat them well.
- When thoroughly mixed, pour in the corn flour and make sure all pieces of wings are fully covered in it. You may need to put some more corn flour so that all of them are coated well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and once heated, deep fry the wings until the turn golden in color.
- Serve these delicious wings with french fries!